Latest: Add Latest Article Here | Recommended: Add Recommended Article Here
Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.



I would like to Clarify Few things related to my
Presence in Reality Shows. I 'll make it to the show
only if few Conditions of mine are met It Must be of
some help to My producer or Should be used for
Charity. Only when it coincides with 1 of these, I 'll
surely make it Some Might Quesn, Why I made it to
Maja Talkies. Only reason was Srujan. Thoogudeepa
and Lokesh Prodns are the same. No Difference for me
Outcome of Maja Talkies pgm was used for Charity.
Only Srujan and Me know abt that. I am here to
entertain and do something good. That's it Have been
receiving Messages related to the same from Few
years. I hope it's clarified well with all My fans and
Frens Keep smiling ..
..
Darshan sir mention on facebook




Copyright © 2016 - Sandalwood Cinema - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : Safe Tricks | Powered By: Blogger