Latest: Add Latest Article Here | Recommended: Add Recommended Article Here
Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.



Rocking star Yash is currently busy shooting for his forthcoming project titled Masterpiece. Yash shared some interesting snippets about his co star and close friend Chikkanna. The Kirataka actor is playing a key role in Masterpiece. Talking to a leading daily Yash said,
“I am very happy to work with him. Chikkanna is like my brother. Over the past four years, he has not only become an integral part of my films, but my family as well. There is nothing that he does not share with me. Despite his professional success, he has remained down-to-earth and does not have any airs about him. In fact, I think there is a lot of potential in him, we have seen only about 10% and there's more to come. “
.
Shanvi Shrivastava is playing the female lead in the movie under Manju direction. Masterpiece is expected to hit theatres in December.
.
credits : Galatta.com




Copyright © 2016 - Sandalwood Cinema - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : Safe Tricks | Powered By: Blogger